• Each team will be made up of four players (maximum squad of five players)
• Each team must have have one female or one junior player.
• Teams will be split into three divisions of five teams based on the average SquashLevels score of each team.
• All teams will have four matches spread across the Saturday and Sunday.
• All matches will be timed 30 minute matches with PAR 11 Scoring. One point will be awarded for every game won and the team with the most games won overall will be the winners of the tie so every game counts!
• For incomplete games (i.e. player leading 6-4 when time is up), the game will be awarded to the player that was leading the game.
• Team order shall be determined using SquashLevels and each player will play their opposinng string
Food will be included as part of the entry fee on the Saturday and Sunday. If any of your players have any dietary requirements, please can you indicate this on the entry form below. We will also be running deals on drinks during the tournament including a bargain £2 for a bottle of Erdinger and £1.50 for a bottle of Becks!!
A list of players that have entered this event can be found at the bottom of this page. This list is updated manually on a daily basis so your name won’t appear on the list straight after you have entered!
This entry list was last updated on: Sunday 26th November 2023 @ 10:20pm
1. Conduct Stroke, Asal (Captain: Joe Magor)
2. Royal Navy (Captain: Rob Clarke)
3. The Swamp Donkeys (Captain: Greig Andersson)
4. Modest Boasts (Captain: Damon Gormley)
5. Maidstone Old Boys (Captain: Phil Fray)
6. Hirwaun Hillbillies (Captain: Ryan Davis)
7. Valley Commandos (Captain: Gareth Heyes)
8. Big Broom’s Bagpipers (Captain: James Youngs)